From this article you will discover everything about online casinos that accept Google Pay: bonuses, security, advantages, drawbacks and more. The article is prepared by professional industry experts.
Accepting Google Pay as a payment method is a new trend among online casinos. More and more sites are adapting their banking systems to make the transactions comfortable for the users. Today we will review this banking option, give some tips on how to choose a good Google Pay casino and cover many other details. After reading this article, you’ll know how the payment system works, how to set it up and should you personally choose it as your main deposit and withdrawal option.
|3||Casino Days||50000 $||5||34423|
|4||Pure Win Casino||30000 $||4.9||34538|
|7||Shangri La Live||20000 $||4.8||34331|
|8||Casino Planet||10000 $||4.7||34523|
|9||Jungle Raja||10000 $||4.7||34504|
|13||Genesis Casino||10000 $||4.4||34365|
|14||Maria Casino||50 $||4.4||34664|
|16||Twin Casino||20000 $||4.3||34672|
|22||Europa Casino||7000 $||3.9||34464|
|23||Royal Panda||100000 $||3.8||34771|
|24||10Cric Casino||20000 $||3.8||34274|
|25||Lucky Days||10000 $||3.7||34330|
|26||Casumo Casino||2000 $||3.7||34400|
How we choose the best Google Pay casinos in India
In case you want to start playing right away, let us give you some useful tips first. The most important step is to choose a decent site, so we will share our approach to reviewing them. It will highlight the aspects you should take into account, while choosing a Google Pay online casino and make your final choice informed.
The first thing we look at any casino is the license. The place should operate legally and have a license issued by a corresponding authority. Another good thing to take into account are the trust certificates issued by respected commissions.
It should be safe to play in the GPay casino both regarding the personal information and the transaction security. The data should be encrypted and transferred with the latest SSL protocols, while the operations should be processed through trusted and secure platforms.
Once you’re sure you can trust the site, it is time to assess it’s game collection. There should be enough games for you to play right now and some room for the future. For example, even if you don’t like live games today, they are still a good thing to have in case you change your mind later.
The promotions should be generous and rewarding. If you’re a short-term player, look at the welcome bonus. If you’re aiming for long-term, reload promotions are your main target as they have multiple activations. Don’t forget to read the bonus terms of the Google Pay casino and to assess the wagering requirements.
Why do people find Google Pay casinos good to play in India?
Google Pay is a payment platform developed and released by Google. They launched it in 2015 and now have more than 100 million users. It is available on most Android smartphones and you can also set it up on an iOS device. To install the app you need to have iOS 7.0 and higher or Android Lollipop or newer.
It is an extremely popular payment platform and a lot of people are using it already. Being able to use it at a casino is great as they don’t need to set up an e-wallet or go to the store and buy a prepaid card.
GPay as a casino payment: Pros and Cons
As any other payment method, GPay has its own advantages and drawbacks. A small spoiler: the benefits are completely outweighing the pitfalls and it is a great choice for most players. To make the information easier to understand, we will present pros and cons in the forms of two lists.
✔️ Easy setup. You only have to download the app and link your card. If you already have it done, depositing at a GPay online casino is a matter of seconds to you.
✔️ Easy transactions. To make a deposit or a withdrawal, you only need to confirm it through GPay.
✔️ Fast processing. The deposits are processed instantly, while the withdrawals are typically done at the same speed as with other fast methods.
✔️ No fees. There are no fees or commissions for using Google Pay at most gambling sites.
✔️ The transactions are protected by Google, a company many users trust in terms of security.
❌ Not anonymous. In case the GPay casino fails to protect your information, your financial data will be exposed unlike with prepaid cards.
❌ Max limits. They are typically lower for cash-ins than with cryptocurrencies, but on the same level as other methods.
Easy steps to deposit to a casino with Google Pay
We know that many of our readers are already using GPay and it won’t be hard for them to make their first cash-in, but we have decided to create a simple guide for the new users. Here we will describe every step you need to take to make your first deposit at a Google Pay casino, so feel free to follow the guide.
- Download the Google Pay app. It is available both on Android and iOS, so it should not be difficult. Just open your Play Market or App Store, find Google Pay and install it on your device. The system requirements are super low, but still don’t forget to check the compatibility.
- Add a payment method to GPay. Link a payment method to your account by visiting the corresponding menu in the app. The simplest option is to link your debit card as you won’t have to make an additional transfer every time you use GPay. Confirm the payment method if necessary.
- Find a casino. Now your payment method is set up and you need a casino to play at. Feel free to use our tips from the previous section or select one of the sites we will suggest below. Create an account there using your real information and confirm your identity.
- Visit the banking page of your Google Pay casino, select GPay as your payment method and follow the instructions. With mobile devices you will be typically redirected to the app, where you only have to confirm your deposit.
- In case you’re activating a promotion, don’t forget to read the terms and conditions while paying special attention to the playthrough requirements: in case you don’t, you’ll probably find yourself unable to withdraw later.
GPay withdrawal policy
Withdrawing is also possible with this system, in case you have completed the playthrough requirements. The terms and conditions for withdrawals are usually somewhere in the middle between a debit card and an e-wallet. The limits are typically the same as with e-wallets, while the processing time may be from 1 to 3 banking days, which is the same as with debit cards.
Gambling and betting sites that accept Google Pay
In case you don’t want to perform the research and find a decent online casino with Google Pay, we have a quick solution for you. We have a lot of experience in testing gambling sites, so we can easily suggest several sites that accept this payment method and provide a service of a good quality. These sites are trustworthy and have a good reputation, but we still strongly recommend reading their terms and conditions before making a deposit. Our list includes:
- They are mostly famous for their sportsbook, but they also have a pretty decent online casino. They have GPay on the list and the main benefits of their service are generous promotions, a large collection of games and a good support team.
- Casino Days. They have over 3,000 games available, including a good quality live casino. There you can also enjoy a wide range of software providers, including such popular companies as Quickspin, BTG, Evolution Gaming and others.
- A popular gambling site in India that has all the necessary features, such as a live casino, a generous pack of promotions and a lot of games to enjoy. They also have a great optimization on mobile, making it a favorable choice for mobile-exclusive users.
The payment system is extremely comfortable, so we’re ready to recommend several sites we’ve tested on our own. For inexperienced gamblers we’ve also prepared two guides that will make it easier to start.
How to sign up for Google Pay?
Visit google.com, hit the small profile icon on the top right corner of your screen and press sign up.
Follow the instructions to create yourself an account. Set a Gmail address and a password.
Open Google Pay and simply log in using your freshly created Google account.